Saturday 24 November 2012

Yes, please...

Okay, I can't help but share this....it is kind of fun, whether you are attracted to the guy or not.  Let's see how far I get with this by NOT PROMOTING and paying Facebook.  Hit that share button so all your friends can see too!

Found this on facebook and thought it was worth sharing. Imagine how many Fat Quarter bundles would be sold if this deal was part of the package. Mind you, I would be just as happy for him to offer to do the vac, make the beds or bring me a cup of coffee.
The house work has gone to the pack this week; I'm working on my Summer School sample. I am retiring my "Stanford Cabin" from teaching rounds for a little while but it is still available as a pattern for anyone who is interested.
Both Stanford Cabin and the new one (I think that I will call it Cabin Carnivale) use "Quilt as you Go" techniques; Stanford Cabin is a replica of a quilt made in 1876 and Cabin Carnivale is one that I dreamt up. More to come tomorrow - sleep tight all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment