Wednesday 7 November 2012

Missing in action

Oh dear; it has been a while! It has been one of those times when everything seems to happen at once.
It's time to strap myself in and have a crack ....and so to the news.


Best of Friends - a Reverse Applique Sampler

 You may recognise this quilt and can't place where you've seen it. If you've been to Houston recently you may have seen it there.
It was a huge thrill and honour to have a quilt juried and accepted into an international quilt show and exhibition. Unfortunately I couldn't get to the USA to see it in person but Karen from Somerset Patchwork very kindly took some photos for me and even brought back a catalogue with a note to check out page 66.
What a shock to see my quilt featured.
Best of Friends is available as a pattern and it is also part of a small range of greeting cards - go to the web site www.pinmoneyquilts.com.au  for more info.on this and other bits and pieces.
Tomorrow I'm off to Adelaide for the quilt show over there and to enjoy a girly day with my sister. I've had my hair cut into a new style - just need to sort out what to wear.
Safe travells to all
                           Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment