Sunday 14 April 2013

2900-ish and counting

I am very surprised and excited to say that I am quickly approaching
3000
 views on my blog.
I hope that my readers enjoy the little bits and pieces that I impart.
I've never been a "tech" head and so the learning process is often slow, however I am learning.
I would like to award my 3000th reader with a little gift of some sort.
I just need to work out the best way to do it.

So.......
I suppose there should be some rules and info.
1. if you are interested in being a part of this please leave a comment.
This way I can contact the lucky winner.
As per the normal courtesies with forums the comments are mediated before publishing so that
nothing unsavoury goes to print.  

2. I will check the stats daily so that I can keep track and publish their progress.
 "Closest to the mark" reader with comment will be the deciding factor.

3. I intend the "prize" to be a little textile related something
(haven't decided what it will be yet)

4. If you are an international reader this is OK. Aus. Post delivers to just about anywhere.

the stats say that I'm at 2964 so I guess this little comp. will conclude by the end of the week.
This afternoon I will post the "Prize"
Stay tuned

2 comments:

  1. Faոtastɡic post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte more ߋn thiss topic?
    I'd be veгy ǥrateful if yүou could elaborate a little bit further.
    Thanks!

    my ԝeb page ... muscle plus meals ()

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your interest and comments. As far as views on the blog go we have now passed the 5000 mark.
      Stay tuned for the "prize" photo and further posts re. subject.

      Delete