Thursday, 3 January 2013


I have decided to cancel tomorrow's Seasonal Stitch due to a state wide
Total Fire Ban for Friday 4th of January.
  I apologize for any inconvenience but I feel that it is not worth the risk.

Next week’s Seasonal Stitch will go ahead as planned unless there is another total fire ban
(We may also be able to reschedule for another Friday if there is any interest)
If you were intending to come please leave a comment so that I know that the information has
been received.

No comments:

Post a Comment