Sunday 16 June 2013

Study............

The last 5 months have been fairly intense around the home.
I went back to school this year;
 Certificate IV in Massage Therapy was the goal.
I'm very pleased to report that the log book, and all exams, both prac. and theory have been successfully completed with the only thing left to hand in being some reflective activities. 
It has been a challenge to go back to study after such a long time.
I still get desperately nervous with exams and funnily enough caught myself momentarily
 hoping that I'd be ill so that I could miss out on one!
Being a "mature age student" has had its own challenges but I would highly recommend it to any of you who are thinking about it.
Our approach to study is entirely different;
the focus being on subjects we want to learn rather than having to learn.
Years of practice at being employed, on time, responsible for one's own actions, and having better time management have made this an experience that is precious.
All this as well as the people that I've met and new friendships forged.
WOW!
So, get out there and do it; not because you have to but because you can.
You won't regret it.

Set up for Puffing Billy Run
 
 
Tillman and Adrein, waiting for the first runners to come in 

 
The runners were most appreciative of post sports massage 

No comments:

Post a Comment