Sunday 12 May 2013

Oooh, I bought some material!!!

I've been such a good girl for such a long time; honest, I have.
(somehow it sounds like the person I am trying to convince is me)
I want to sew but I need to study more.
My fingers are itching to create something tactile.
 The compromise is to
 BUY
 the fabric in preparation for the next project.
This is my reward for putting in some serious studying over the last few months.
 
the star of the show
 The floral is from the "Williamsburg, Virginia" range by Wyndham Fabrics
 
just a few more to compliment
 
 
If you are ever stuck for selecting fabrics to go with the main one you've chosen you can always
use the coloured dots that are printed on the selvedge as a reference.
At this stage I think that I'll go for an "old maid's ramble" type pattern with lots of scrap.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment