Sunday 16 June 2013

The Plan.........

I've had a self imposed week off to re-evaluate, sort, catch up
and generally have a rest from books before it starts all over again at the end of July.
Yesterday I even went to the football and cheered on Essendon.
 Young Joe Daniher, who is a mere 202cm in height, played his 2nd AFL game and shows great promise in his football career.As part of the re-evaluation process I have decided to formulate
 "THE PLAN"    
a mix of stretching and strengthening exercises, smarter diet, and a timetable that leaves
time
for me as well as the books.
The plan has to wait for a little longer -
I woke up this morning and am unable to stand up straight.
My lower back is telling me that it needs more than a week.
It's a bit sad really.
I can't sit unless I'm bent over the back of the couch, any forward motion is painful and lying in
bed is boring and unproductive.
Oh well, back to the ice packs!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment