Sunday 10 February 2013

New Year's Resolutions......

I've never been a big one for the Resolution thing.
It smacks of broken promises on mass and I find that a bit frightening.
I must confess though that I've fallen for a little something that so far is working very, very well.
Friends were discussing how this year was going to be a BIG year and if we were going to cope we'd have to be super organised.
( I am not super organised by any stretch of the imagination)
The theory that if every job that took about 5 minutes was to be tackled in that moment it would ease the backlog and even make a 30 minute task a 20 minute task. The possibilities appeared to be endless.
I reluctantly agreed to go along with it.
I am happy (and surprised) to report that my kitchen is cleaner, the house more tidy and more sewing has been completed than ever before!
Maybe there's hope for me yet

No comments:

Post a Comment